Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
VA hosting virtual stakeholder listening sessions
Veterans: How Can VA Improve Your Health Care?
Join a virtual listening session and tell us what you think.
The Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center, along with other local VA medical centers in Wisconsin, is hosting a public virtual listening session on Monday, April 19 at 10 a.m. CT– and you are invited. This listening session represents an exciting opportunity for Veterans to help VA reimagine how VA delivers care in an equitable, high quality, Veteran-centered manner and develop a plan for investing in VA’s aging infrastructure.
VA is hosting public virtual listening sessions to hear from Veterans on how to design a health care system of the future and grow services for Veterans in a way that reinforces VA’s role as a leader in the U.S. health care system. We are looking forward to robust engagement and to hearing the voices and insights of Veterans on the following topics:
- How Veterans want care to be delivered in the future
- Perception of the quality of health care at VA and VA’s community network
- Experience with the ability to get care at VA and within VA’s community network
- Satisfaction with the condition and location of VA’s facilities
- VA’s role in research, education, and emergency preparedness
You can participate by phone or computer.
To register go to https://www.va.gov/HEALTHPOLICYPLANNING/listening.asp and look for VISN 12: Great Lakes Health Care System. You can also click on JOIN MEETING below at the time of the listening session
DATE: April, 19, 2021
TIME: 10:30 a.m. CT
Questions? Email VHAMAQs@va.gov.