Honoring America’s Veterans with quality health care services, part of the largest integrated health care ...
Learn about VA's Health Care program for Women Veterans.
My HealtheVet has a New Look-Check it Out!
The next generation of My HealtheVet is here, and we think you...
Veteran Town Halls, Suicide Prevention Event
Veteran Town Halls: OGJVAMC will be hosting six Veteran Town Halls September 5-7 at the following locations. Veterans, their families and friends are invited to hear about the latest in VA healthcare, ask questions, and provide feedback. Specific times and locations are:
- Mohawk, MI: 2 p.m. (ET), September 5; American Legion Post 230; 122 Stanton Ave.
- Hancock, MI: 6 p.m. (ET), September 5; American Legion Post 186; 1308 Quincy St.
- Bruce Crossingl: 10 a.m. (ET), ), September 6; VFW Post 9345, 14939 M28 E
- Wakefield, MIl: 1 p.m. (CT) September 6; VFW Post 9084, 1 Lake Shore Dr.
- Minocqua, WI: 5 p.m. (CT), September 6; American Legion Post 89; 121 Front Rd.
- Crandon, WI: 10 a.m. (CT), September 7; American Legion Post 94; 110 West Madison St.
Suicide Prevention Presentations: At noon (CDT) on Tuesday, September 12, OGJVAMC will be hosting presentations on Urgent Mental Health Care for Other Than Honorably Discharged Veterans and Suicide Prevention. The presentations will be held at OGJVAMC (325 East H St, Iron Mountain) in the Holman Room (basement) and are open to Veterans, their families, employees and the public. Check out the attached flyer. For more information on any of these events, please call 906-774-3300, ext 32001. Learn more »