VA » Health Care » Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Hancock VA Clinic
Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
Hancock VA Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans
- Behavioral Health services available
- Handicapped accessible
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Community Based Outpatient Clinics do not provide emergency care services. Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency (see note below). If you are in crisis, call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, then press 1. For 24/7 Nurse Triage line, call 1-800-215-8262, ext. 33101.
- From the South: Follow US 41N. Near the top of Quincy Hill turn left into Pats Foods parking lot. Turn right toward the strip mall. The clinic is located at the end of the mall.
- From the North: Follow US 41S. Turn right into Pats Foods parking lot. Turn right toward the strip mall. The clinic is located at the end of the mall.
- Free on premises