VA » Health Care » Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Sault Saint Marie VA Clinic
Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
Sault Saint Marie VA Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Community Based Outpatient Clinics do not provide emergency care services. Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency (see note below). If you are in crisis, call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, then press 1. For 24/7 Nurse Triage line, call 1-800-215-8262, ext. 33101.
- From I75 North, take exit 394/Easterday Ave., turn right on Easterday Ave. (I75 Spur), turn left on Ashmun St., turn left on Peck, bear right on Osborn Blvd.
- Free on premises