VA » Health Care » Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Rhinelander VA Clinic
Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
Rhinelander VA Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans
- Behavioral Health services available
- Handicapped accessible
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Mon. - Thurs. 7:30am - 10:30am; Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Community Based Outpatient Clinics do not provide emergency care services. Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency (see note below). If you are in crisis, call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, then press 1. For 24/7 Nurse Triage line, call 1-800-215-8262, ext. 33101.
From the East: Follow US-8 West (Kemp Street). The clinic has a large blue awning and is located across from Culvers.
From the West: Follow US-8 East (Kemp Street). The clinic has a large blue awning and is located across from Culvers.
- Free on premises. Handicapped parking is available in front of the clinic. Overflow parking is available behind the clinic.