VA » Health Care » Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
- Primary Care services for veterans
- Behavioral Health¬†services¬†available
- Handicapped accessible
- Personal care.¬† Highly qualified primary care providers.¬† Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory:¬† Mon. - Thurs. 7:30am - 10:30am; Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- From the East:¬† Follow US-8 West (Kemp Street).¬† The clinic has a large blue awning and is located across from Culvers.
- From the West:¬† Follow US-8 East (Kemp Street).¬† The clinic has a large blue awning and is located across from Culvers.¬†
- Free on premises.¬† Handicapped parking is available in front of the clinic.¬† Overflow parking is available behind the clinic.