VA » Health Care » Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Menominee VA Clinic
Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
Menominee VA Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans.
- Behavioral Health services available.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Community Based Outpatient Clinics do not provide emergency care services. Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency (see note below). If you are in crisis, call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, then press 1. For 24/7 Nurse Triage line, call 1-800-215-8262, ext. 33101.
From the North: Follow US-41 South. US-41 South will merge with 10th Ave. Follow US-41/10th Ave, then turn right at the church (corner of 10th Ave and 10th St) and then right into the CBOC parking light. CBOC is next door to Kentucky Fried Chicken.
From the South: Follow US-41 North. US-41 will merge with 10th Ave. Turn left into the CBOC parking lot.
- Free on premises