VA » Health Care » Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Marquette VA Clinic
Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
Marquette VA Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans.
- Behavioral Health services available.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Community Based Outpatient Clinics do not provide emergency care services. Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency (see note below). If you are in crisis, call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, then press 1. For 24/7 Nurse Triage line, call 1-800-215-8262, ext. 33101.
- From the East: Follow US-41/M-28W. Turn right onto S MCCLELLAN AVE. Turn right onto W FAIR AVE.
- From the West: Follow US-41 E/MI-28 E. Turn left onto S MCCLELLAN AVE. Turn right onto W FAIR AVE.
- From the South: Follow US-41. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto US-41 W/MI-28 W. Turn right onto S MCCLELLAN AVE. Turn right onto W FAIR AVE.
- Free on premises. Handicapped parking is available in front of the clinic.