VA » Health Care » Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Manistique VA Clinic
Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
Manistique VA Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans
- Behavioral Health services available
- Sexual Trauma counseling
- Handicapped accessible
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Community Based Outpatient Clinics do not provide emergency care services. Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency (see note below). If you are in crisis, call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, then press 1. For 24/7 Nurse Triage line, call 1-800-215-8262, ext. 33101.
From the East: Follow US-2 (Laskeshore Dr.) into Manistique Turn right into the clinic parking lot near Pamida.
From the West: Follow US-2 (Laskeshore Dr.) into Manistique. Turn left into the clinic parking lot near Pamida.
- Free on premises