VA » Health Care » Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Ironwood VA Clinic
Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
Ironwood VA Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified care for veterans. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Community Based Outpatient Clinics do not provide emergency care services. Call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency (see note below). If you are in crisis, call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, then press 1. For 24/7 Nurse Triage line, call 1-800-215-8262, ext. 33101.
- From the east: Once in Ironwood, follow US 2 (Cloverland Drive) and turn left into the drive across from the fair grounds. Look for the log building.
- From the west: Once in Ironwood, follow US 2 (Cloverland Drive) and turn right in the drive across from the fair grounds. Look for the log building.
- Free on premises