Sault Ste. Marie Area, Michigan
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- From I75 North, take exit 394/Easterday Ave., turn right on Easterday Ave. (I75 Spur), turn left on Ashmun St., turn left on Peck, bear right on Osborn Blvd.
VA Outpatient Clinic
509 Osborn Blvd. Suite 306
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Phone: 906-253-9383 or
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.