Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans
- Behavioral Health services available
- Handicapped accessible
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Mon. - Thurs. 7:30am - 10:30am; Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From the East: Follow US-8 West (Kemp Street). The clinic has a large blue awning and is located across from Culvers.
From the West: Follow US-8 East (Kemp Street). The clinic has a large blue awning and is located across from Culvers.
- Free on premises. Handicapped parking is available in front of the clinic. Overflow parking is available behind the clinic.
VA Outpatient Clinic
639 West Kemp Street
Rhinelander, WI 54501
Phone: 715-362-4080 or
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.