Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans.
- Behavioral Health services available.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From the North: Follow US-41 South. US-41 South will merge with 10th Ave. Follow US-41/10th Ave, then turn right at the church (corner of 10th Ave and 10th St) and then right into the CBOC parking light. CBOC is next door to Kentucky Fried Chicken.
From the South: Follow US-41 North. US-41 will merge with 10th Ave. Turn left into the CBOC parking lot.
VA Outpatient Clinic
1110 10th Avenue, Suite 101
Menominee, MI 49858
Phone: 906-863-1286 or
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.