Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans.
- Behavioral Health services available.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- From the East: Follow US-41/M-28W. Turn right onto S MCCLELLAN AVE. Turn right onto W FAIR AVE.
- From the West: Follow US-41 E/MI-28 E. Turn left onto S MCCLELLAN AVE. Turn right onto W FAIR AVE.
- From the South: Follow US-41. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto US-41 W/MI-28 W. Turn right onto S MCCLELLAN AVE. Turn right onto W FAIR AVE.
- Free on premises. Handicapped parking is available in front of the clinic.
VA Outpatient Clinic
1414 West Fair Avenue, Suite 285
Marquette, MI 49855
Phone: 906-226-4618 or
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.