Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified care for veterans. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- From the east: Once in Ironwood, follow US 2 (Cloverland Drive) and turn left into the drive across from the fair grounds. Look for the log building.
- From the west: Once in Ironwood, follow US 2 (Cloverland Drive) and turn right in the drive across from the fair grounds. Look for the log building.
VA Outpatient Clinic
629 W. Cloverland Dr. Suite 1
Ironwood, MI 49938
Phone: 906-932-0032 or
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.