Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans
- Behavioral Health services available
- Handicapped accessible
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- From the South: Follow US 41N. Near the top of Quincy Hill turn left into Pats Foods parking lot. Turn right toward the strip mall. The clinic is located at the end of the mall.
- From the North: Follow US 41S. Turn right into Pats Foods parking lot. Turn right toward the strip mall. The clinic is located at the end of the mall.
VA Outpatient Clinic
787 Market Street Suite Number 9
Hancock, MI 49930-1495
Phone: 906-482-7762 or
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.